Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Extraction Hindi Trailer and Review

Chris Hemsworth's new film "Extraction" is ready, and the film was filmed in large numbers in India. On Monday, the actor released a special Australian video for his Indian fans. Due to a new crisis, he failed to travel to the country to promote the movie, so he apologized to the fans.

Chris was originally scheduled to come to India on March 16, but the event was cancelled due to the popularity of Covid-19.

In order to make up for his difficulty in meeting with fans in India, the Avengers actors recorded a video message. He said: "Namaste (Namaste) India. Chris Hemsworth (Chris Hemsworth) is here, has been coming from Australia. You may have heard that I am very excited to come to India and celebrate The place where this movie was filmed. The time I spent in your country was memorable and I look forward to returning. "

He added: "But you know what is happening in the world right now. I stay at home just like you. I know everyone is not easy now, so I want to share something I hope everyone likes."

Netflix India ’s official Twitter handle is shared with the video, with the caption: “@ ChrisHemsworth ’s message to India is also the easiest way to get lost in his eyes today.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments